January 21st MCJ Monthly Meeting

This is one of the most important meetings of the year, please make plans to attend.

We will be electing new officers for 2013 and finalizing dates for all of our Spring 2013 trips.

Meeting starts at 7:00, but come out beforehand to talk jeep. Many people arrive at 6:00.

Meeting will be at the Flight Deck in Lexington.

Yall be sure to plan to be at the meeting this month, We have plenty of trips and events to discuss for 2013, as well as electing officers!!

Post up if you plan to attend!

Just got a call from my wife, her grandad passed away last night. I wont be able to make the Trip this weekend or the Meeting monday. I'll try to help the officers get some notes for the meeting. Sorry to drop the ball on this meeting guys.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
No problem. Tell Andrea sorry to hear that. Just send me what we have for scheduled events so far. Hopefully we'll have enough people to do officer elections and we'll be collecting 2013 dues.

Tripp, can you print off some forms and we'll have people fill out new forms when they pay.

Looks like I will probably be back in time for the meeting. They moved the funeral to Saturday, so we are going to head back Monday morning.

January MidCarolina Jeepers Meeting Notes

We started by introducing the current members and a few newcomers who joined us.

We then had Frank talk about exit 33.

33 Notes:
There needs to be some work done to the area in order to fix the dam on the entrance road.
We discussed the possibility of a $10 per day pass in addition to the all access year pass for $100.
We are going to try to plan a trail cleanup and maintenance day this spring.
Also, Tim is doing half price keys till May when the new Keys come out.
If anyone has any questions about it please contact Frank or Larry.

Brief Discussion about the new Jocassee Gorges offroad park. We hope to get up there on one of the open ride days this spring but due to rain it may be a last minute plan.

We Began the New Officers Election and it was decided to keep our current officers in position as they are.
so the 2013 MCJ Officers are:

Board of Directors: Brooks, Larry, Greg
Treasurer: Jeannie
Secretary: Tripp

We discussed the Offroad Festival for this spring, and it was undecided whether we would hold it this year.

We then discussed the upcoming trips for 2013:

February 2 - Jeep Work Day -8am till. We will be tearing down our project jeep for sandblasting. Come on out and get your hands dirty.
http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?2934-New-Restoration-Project-pictures&p=33044#post33044

February 16 - Gulches Presidents Day Ride
http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?3013-President-s-Day-Truck-Fest-Gulches-Feb-16th

March - Open

April 3-7 - OSCAR @ Black Mountain OHV Park
http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?2511-Offroad-SC-Annual-Ride-2013-(O-S-C-A-R-2)

April 27 - Gulches Tennis Ball Event

May 25 - Chris May Day at Gulches

May - Clemson 4 Wheel Center Poker Run