iRacing

Any interest in joining a iRacing League? Buddy has been talking about starting up a league. I've got a wheel and pedals coming, he is already setup.

Requires a pretty good computer. I have an old work computer that will run it but will need to change the graphics card. My intent when Teijin is complete is for that PC to go to my house anyway...

What racing format are you looking at Tripp? I used to play RFactor for dirt cars a good bit. It seems to be making a comeback and is free....just not quite as realistic as iRacing. I have played the dirt cars on iRacing and it's legit.

Requires a pretty good computer. I have an old work computer that will run it but will need to change the graphics card. My intent when Teijin is complete is for that PC to go to my house anyway...

What racing format are you looking at Tripp? I used to play RFactor for dirt cars a good bit. It seems to be making a comeback and is free....just not quite as realistic as iRacing. I have played the dirt cars on iRacing and it's legit.
Not really sure yet.. Im kinda interested in all of it.. just looking for something new to do for a while.. I rotate hobbys so...