Introduction

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm not currently a member but would like to come out to a meeting and possibly join. I have one of the craziest schedules known to man, I'm in law enforcement in Columbia, SC. Now the good stuff... I have a 2008 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4x4 and this is my first Jeep. I bought it used and completely stock about 1.5 years ago and now, we'll it's far from stock. I usually go wheeling up at Gulches with Palmetto 4x4 (met them up there one day and just seem to meet them there and wheel together). I've also gone wheeling at Parsons Branch in Cades Cove.

My Jeep is know as N4CR (Enforcer) and has:
4 inch Rubicon Express springs
1/2 inch Terraflex spacers
Procomp pro runner struts
JKS quick disconnects
Terraflex front trackbar
Smittybilt flat fender flares
FabFours front bumper
Smittybilt 12k winch
LOD rear bumper w/ tire carrier
Procomp 16 inch wheels
35' BFG km2 mud terrains
MRBP exhaust
Super chips tuner
AEV snorkel
4 KC slim lights
Uniden cb
And a few other things inside

I can say I've done all of the add-on's myself but I still have a ton to learn. Next thing will be addressing drivetrain (ie gears/lockers).

Can't wait to meet everybody.

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm not currently a member but would like to come out to a meeting and possibly join. I have one of the craziest schedules known to man, I'm in law enforcement in Columbia, SC. Now the good stuff... I have a 2008 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4x4 and this is my first Jeep. I bought it used and completely stock about 1.5 years ago and now, we'll it's far from stock. I usually go wheeling up at Gulches with Palmetto 4x4 (met them up there one day and just seem to meet them there and wheel together). I've also gone wheeling at Parsons Branch in Cades Cove.

My Jeep is know as N4CR (Enforcer) and has:
4 inch Rubicon Express springs
1/2 inch Terraflex spacers
Procomp pro runner struts
JKS quick disconnects
Terraflex front trackbar
Smittybilt flat fender flares
FabFours front bumper
Smittybilt 12k winch
LOD rear bumper w/ tire carrier
Procomp 16 inch wheels
35' BFG km2 mud terrains
MRBP exhaust
Super chips tuner
AEV snorkel
4 KC slim lights
Uniden cb
And a few other things inside

I can say I've done all of the add-on's myself but I still have a ton to learn. Next thing will be addressing drivetrain (ie gears/lockers).

Can't wait to meet everybody.

We have a meeting this monday at the Flight Deck in Lexington, Hope to see you there!

http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?3336-May-20th-MCJ-Monthly-Meeting