Im broke and need funds sale....

Hey guy's... (girls)

In need of some wheels and tires for my project but since becoming a full time dad funds have decreased. Looking to do some trading for some33's or 35's on wheels. A/t's or M/T's but something a lil more road friendly since I do more driving than wheeling....

Here's what I have...
4 34x10.50x15 LTBs on black d-window wheels. Tires have decent tread and would be great for a trail rig. PO told me they had tubes in them (I don't know why). One does leak down and one has a plug. Wheels are a lil rusty but could be painted up. These were on the Jeep when I bought it. DSCN0485_zps767b60cd.jpg DSCN0488_zps5bc04341.jpg DSCN0490_zps9baeed7c.jpg DSCN0494_zps0544e5b4.jpg DSCN0499_zpsccd9d2b1.jpg DSCN0498_zps69a279ec.jpg DSCN0489_zpsf4d0fe0e.jpg DSCN0486_zps2ad38d9c.jpg DSCN0492_zps7ba25154.jpg

.... and to sweeten the pot a lil I have a set of half doors I'd be willing to throw in. Drivers door is green, pass is black. They have dents but could easily be fixed. Tan interior panels ....
DSCN0509_zps5d8a8ea4.jpg

Everything is located in Ballantyne/S. Charlotte just north of Ft.Mill/Indian Land, SC. I'd be willing to meet 1/2 way... If price has to be posted $400 for wheels and tires $200 for doors... more interested in trading though

Thanks for looking... PM Me with any interest or questions. I've been honest with what I have, I'd expect the same

Thank you,
Rob McBee

Last edited:
There looks to be a TJ mirror on the black door. That doesnt make it a TJ door. I was just wondering if there was actually a defining trait to look for to know for sure.

1994-Jeep-Wrangler-YJ.jpg

but I also think you can change the striker on a TJ to fit a YJ door. Thats why I asked in my first reply if it mattered to him. I dont think he has a top so these would work with his jeep with a miner striker modification.