HP D44 / Ford 9" Lexington, SC

I have a High Pinion D44 and a Ford 9" from a 78 1/2 Ford F-150. The 44 is complete from inner-c to inner-c with stock carrier and 3.50 gears. The 9" is minus the brakes, open carrier and 3.50 gears. No rust and ready to go. Picked these up and heading in a different direction now. $450 obo. Willing to trade for KP60, 14 bolt, YJ soft top, Edelbrock 650 carb, lemme know what ya got.

Post up if the front 44 has cast on, or the more desirable weld-on wedges. It'll help the sale tremendously. Good luck with the sale. $350 is a very reasonable price!

Hp 44

The 78 and 79 Bronco / F-100's have cast wedges which this axle is. The F-250 and some 100 super cabs have the 44 with leaf spring perches which are the most desirable. You can get these 44's re-tubed or there is a way to mount leaf spring brackets without removing the casting. I believe I have the link saved on Pirate which how I was going to install this one into my Yj. I have heard it is very easy to swap these into a coil sprung vehicle if you get the factory radius arms but I have not researched that yet. It's even easier with spring overs.