HD Coolers

Kind of digging this one up from the bottom but it's getting warmer outside and I've been thinking about purchasing a decent cooler this summer. See a lot online about the RTIC coolers and seem to be a good deal. Does anyone have any experience with their coolers?

I messaged RTIC about their soft coolers (tried to get one to demo and ) one for a donation at OSCAR but they are not available yet.. But the price is much better and the top closure is a better design.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I got a yeti 35 for Christmas from the madre and it has been nice to have for sure. If I was to have bought it for myself though, I'd have gone with the 45 as the 35 is sorta small for 2 people and doesn't hold a lot of beer once you have ice in it unless you take the rack out too.

I'd like to pick up a soft cooler before summer. Has anybody got any experience with them yet? Not brand loyal at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a yeti 35 for Christmas from the madre and it has been nice to have for sure. If I was to have bought it for myself though, I'd have gone with the 45 as the 35 is sorta small for 2 people and doesn't hold a lot of beer once you have ice in it unless you take the rack out too.

I'd like to pick up a soft cooler before summer. Has anybody got any experience with them yet? Not brand loyal at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the Engel version and like it. It also has backpack style straps as well so that keeps your hands free.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So Walmart has Ozark Trail 'yeti-like' coolers now too. $96 for roadie size and $196 for a 73 qt. We've all seen the rambler comparisons, who's going to give the cooler a try?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
It's Walmart, I'd almost be willing to shoot a YouTube video if someone hasn't, then return it. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I know there's more to the roto molded coolers than the cups, but the cups are just as nice. Even if the coolers aren't quite as good, $150 for a 52 qt that would fit perfectly on my camper sounds pretty good.

There was a thread on pirate where the cooler kept ice longer than the yeti. Between the Walmart, pelican and a few others j can't remember the yeti finished last.