• Welcome to the New OffroadSC - We have successfully migrated to our new Non-Profit Servers. Our team has been working hard to make this migration as smooth as possible. If you experience any issues, please let us know via the Housekeeping > Technical Problems Section.

HD Coolers

Nice, I picked me up a Yeti 50 last Saturday. Might try putting dry ice in the bottom of mine for the Clemson game tomorrow. Ice didn't last too long. Looking for a better way to do it.
Just make sure you put a divider between what ever you wanna keep cold and the dry ice.

Yeah, I'm not expecting Yeti quality but as long as it keeps my beers cold and in the cooler on hard obsticles it will be worth it.

Yeah, I'm not expecting Yeti quality but as long as it keeps my beers cold and in the cooler on hard obsticles it will be worth it.
I'm going to have to check that out when you get it. Looks pretty cool.

looks like it would make a nice dry box in the canoe too.

I'm going to have to check that out when you get it. Looks pretty cool.

looks like it would make a nice dry box in the canoe too.
That's prob the only reason I bought mine. Ill use it as a dry box in my canoe. It's not much on the cooler end at all. It's fine for tossing ice and drinks in on a daily basis but don't expect to have ice for multiple days.