Gulchfest July 15 -17th

Warn just came on board with a Warn VR8000 winch!

We have added a grilled hot dog lunch Saturday.

Here is an updated of the announced prizes... more to come

1. NELMS AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES GROUP = $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO BE USED AT NELMS AUTOMOTIVE, NELMS OFF ROAD, AND/OR NELMS SPEED SHOP! USE IT HERE AT THE SHOP LOCALLY OR ONLINE ON AT OUR WEBSITES!!!
2. CITY CHEVROLET = A SET OF FIVE (5) 35 12.50 17 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER MT'S
3. WARN = VR8000 WINCH
4. MAX-BILT = FIVE (5) $50 GIFT CERTIFICATES TO BE RAFFLED OFF SEPARATELY!
5. SEVENSLAT4X4 JEEP CLUB = WARN MEDIUM DUTY ACCESSORY KIT W/BAG!
6. TOM WOODS DRIVESHAFTS = $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE
7. OFFROADSC.COM = (1) T-SHIRT & SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP TO OFFROADSC.COM (2) A T-SHIRT & OFFROADSC STICKER
8. TERAFLEX = GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR A SET OF QUICK DISCONNECTS AND HATS
9. GOPRO HD MOTORSPORTS HERO CAMERA
10. SMITTYBILT = XRC8 WINCH

Last edited:
Can someone from columbia bring the OffroadSC prizes to the event? I double booked this weekend and cant make it. Let me know if you can help.

I'll be leaving tonight for the weekend. I could leave them at the house. Or could somebody from the club come pick them up from my house on the way to gulches?

Well so far we are in very good shape mud is where mud should be and dry is where dry should be. If we get no more rain all trails will be open. Dust is down from Wednesday's rain. So far as I write this we look like we missed the rain this morning.

Gulchfest, by Nelms Off Road, looks real good and they have over 40 vehicles paid up coming as far as Miami FL. and many more committed to check in Saturday. Should be fun to see rigs from all over the Southeast. They even brought musicians to play Saturday evening for all to listen to. There is going to be a large raffle with great prizes with one of the top prizes being a set of tires. Raffle tickets I believe are $4.00. You can still register with Nelms at the park to get in on all the great food,(lunch and dinner) snacks, drinks and bonus raffle tickets or if you just want to ride you can register with me in the office for the normal Gulches pricing. Which ever way you register it should be a blast.

Today, Friday, we are open til midnight so the price today to ride is the same as Saturday rates. Again on Saturday we ride till midnight.

See you there.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have been here but haven't seen anyone that I recognize. Got up trail 8 (woohoo), then used my tow strap for the first time when the guy behind me blew out his front diff.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I had a blast. Met a lot of people (most of them from Georgia). A good crowd of nice people. I also had a couple guests come down and ride (one on friday and two on sunday). We all had a great time. Didn't break anything, just got really dusty. My friends wife got to ride in one of the really nice rigs through the TNT rock garden. I'll post the video. She had a blast. I went on a lot of trails that I didn't think I would try. Didn't have too hard of a time. Also, for the first time, i went through a triple black riverbed climbing rocks with some finesse. Usually when I would try, it was kind of violent. This time I walked right up. The spotter and the fact that we watched 3 or 4 do it the night before helped a lot.

Having a lot of fun and learning every time I go out. I was going to come to the meeting tonight but I don't think I'll make it. I'll catch up next time.

It was a complete blast. The nelms crew were second to none, slung some of the best grub i've had out of a race trailer.. Its a must go event. They will be doing it next year and looking at doing another in the fall somewhere like AL or KY

Hey guys! It's Brad again... and even though the company name is different we are doing this again! A few changes but bigger and better! October 18-21

Visit the new thread for details and we hope to see us again!!!