Gulches tennis ball event - MCJ entries

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Who is interested in entering this event? I've competed every time they've done it and it is a ton of fun. Post up is you're entering, in what class, and who's your monkey. Also, post if you need a monkey or want to be someone else's monkey.

Tripp and I plan to enter Frank and my Samurai in mild class. Monkeys unknown at this point.

I may also enter the lj in stock class, but I'm not preregistering for that unless someone wants to be a monkey but doesn't have a driver.

So far,

Stock class:
Tripp and Calli

Mild Class:
Larry and Joe

Miller - entered but not decided on class

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I just talked to Skip and preregistered for Tripp and I, and got some more info. We can talk in more detail tonight, but basically he said since this is a for fun event that he's not going to be strict on classes. Classes will be based mostly on tire size and lockers. To give you an idea, my Samurai will be in mild. Vehicles built similar to Brooks' TJ would be mild. The other samurai we're bringing, Frank, will be in stock because it is open open on 31s. My LJ would be in mild if I used the lockers or stock if I do not.

At the meeting tonight we'll discuss this, determine what class you'll be in, and set up teams for anyone interested.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Updated the first post. If anyone else wants to enter but doesn't have a complete team, let us know and we'll work something out. Skip said the same vehicle could be entered multiple times so we can definitely get people in.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I don't have trailer room, but you should definitely come Dan.

I'm planning to be there around 9:00, and Tripp will be with me. Joe and Calli, what are your plans?

I am up in the air. I have it up and running but i still have that frickin original sound and quite frankly i jsut want to drive it to make it come out, but I just dont want to have it happen while towing. I will think more about it, maybe lash it to the truck and drag it around and see how it goes.

Really wish I could make this event, but I'll be smoking BBQ for OSCAR and helping with baby duty. Also have some wrenching on the jeep I need to do before OSCAR.