Gulches Presidents Day Run

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I know that we are going to Durhamtown the following weekend, but is anyone going to the Gulches Presidents Day Run? Weekend of February 18th. I am thinking about going even if it's just to hang out at the big obstacles and chill for the show.

Anyone wanna join me?

i won't be driving my jeep but probably will be up there.

edit: actually probably won't. will be a good time to get my tummy tuck installed before durhamtown.

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I love the jeep. But the damage record kind of shows something needs to be done. Maybe he'll add a cooler this time. Would be a great time to do it since he will have it apart anyway. Either way, hope he gets it together for Presidents day!

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Just completed pre-registration for Saturday (save yourself some money, do it now!). Passengers are included in the pre-registration $20. Could save you $10 bucks right out of the gate if you only have one passenger.

i will be going actually. turns out i have a science fair to present my research project on the 25th so i wont be able to make durhamtown. it sucks having priorities.

So is he gonna do the upgrade knobby mentioned? I'm curious to know why the trans keeps burning up on him. Is he wheeling in OD or in 1?
Yes he is upgrading to the deep sump pan and probably going to install a standalone trans temp sensor while we're in there. Was able to get a good deal on the pans, so I got one for myself too.