Gulches Mega 4x4 Charity Event & Raffle August 6th

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
You seem to misread what I said. We weren't practicing any event, and no time was wasted (never said that).... we were just very happy with the event and got others excited about it. Now, about when the event was last year, we finally hear that it's not the same. The only reason why we even found out when it was or what it was is because of my post. It's not on a calendar (that I could find), that's why I posted to begin with. If it's not the same event, that's fine, doesn't mean I can't be disappointed.

And I don't see how you could be confused with the rethink statement. I clearly said that "I will probably be there for the poker run if that is what is going on". But since it's not what it was last year, and hasn't been announced, yes, as a club we will have to rethink the event since we have been talking competition all year. Doesn't mean we won't support it, just a change in our approach. So, no, "WE" will always support the SC trail systems ... and any other venue that builds interest in the offroad community here in SC. I really don't see why you have gotten so worked up about my feedback. Or at least appear to be worked up. I come to Gulches quite often and try to get others to come with me. I'm on your side. Any business should welcome feedback from patrons.