Gears?

I believe it after dealing with crapy customer service, I would rather pay more for quality service!
I'll be using yukon 5.38s. Yeah Chase and Ryan are great guys and always answer the phone and are there for dvice/opinions when you need it. I just wish there was a shop like ECGS that was a little closer but can say that their customer service and track record make them worth the drive. Funny thing is Chase says he thinks that they get more business from people outside of the raleigh-durham area.

I think JR is about to have 2 cheorkee's this summer!
:deadhorse:
Well now, there comes a point in time in the progression of a rig when that frame is worthless!!! I can't tell you how many big buggies I've seen start out as a framed rig and within no time become all tube chassis. A fully caged XJ that's been frame plated and tied in will, and does hold up to the abuse of one ton axles very well. And cost less to build it that way than it does to buy a stock "framed" rig and start all over.
Even on a Brian budget! :flipoff2:

Full interior and partial exo cage, chop top, rocker replacement tie ins, Chevy 60 front, van width 70 rear, 5.13's and 37's+ are in my plans for this year. Ordering cage and tube this week!

I have dealt with both WWOR and Kenny. Kenny was honest and fast and gave me a cut on the price he originally quoted me. He also confirmed what WWOR said from the start. My noise in the rear is now completely gone, just like WWOR and Kenny said would happen. Now I have no regrets about seeking a second opinion but, it would appear I didn't need to.

FYI, Kenny's labor quote to you was very fair, IMO.