Forged Allied Rockathon Beadlocks FS

I've got a set of 4 Allied Rockathon forged beadlocks I picked up a few months ago up for sale. These are Racelines before they were called Raceline. I'm doing something different for wheels so these need to go. They are in great shape (round). I never mounted tires on them. I believe they have had tires mounted, but were never actually run based on the what the PO told me, and the condition. They look like new, and the beadlock rings (steel) are perfect.

I bought these several months ago and they just sat in my garage, then my shed as I was working on building some axles. Just looking to get back what I put in them.

These are 17 x 8.5 with 3" bs. 8 x 6.5 bolt pattern

Price is $1350 obo. It was a good deal when I bought them, and it's a good deal now.

Located in Augusta GA.

Message me here if you have any questions.

Here's a pic the day I picked them up in Chattanooga.

Last edited:
I'd probably trade towards some bigger sticky tires. I'm in the market for 39" reds or 40" treps. I can't think of anything else I need at the moment. I'd expect to add cash for decent tires of coarse.

Bump. Still looking for a buyer. These are around $690 each if you were to buy new forged wheels from Raceline. The Monsters (which look like this but currently only offered as a 1pc wheel) are $800 each.