Ford 8.8 Parking Brakes

what kind of fitting do you use to tap into a brakeline?
whatever it takes to plum it inline on your rear brake line. When your e-brake handle is down your rear brake fluid flows through like normal for your rear brakes to work. When you pull up on your e-brake handle the fluid in your brake like ahead of this mastery cylinder acts like a reservoir and applies rear brakes.

what kind of fitting do you use to tap into a brakeline?
You just need a couple universal brake lines from your local parts store. Screw them in were the soft line that runs to the axle screws in to the hard line on the frame. You aren't really tapping into the line, that was a poor choice of words. Like meaders said, it goes inline, and there is already a connection back there to plum it in with.

I would use it for an offroad brake, but on a daily driven rig I would want a real e brake.

Can you not use the factory TJ E Brake cables and cable clamp it to the 8.8 parking brake lever on the brake assembly?
yep, sure can, and I bought the clamps last week to do it. I started this thread to see if people had personal experience with an 8.8 parking break that worked, as I had read many threads online complaining about how the 8.8 parking brake sucked. I went to put my cables and clamps on last week and found that I no longer have the equalizer piece. Anyone have one laying around?