ford 8.8 axle shafts and fuel tank skid

I have 6 pairs of ford 8.8 (long and short side) 31 spline axle shafts that I need gone. I no longer have an 8.8 in my jeep and have no use for them. 20 for a pair, that's cheaper than the junk yard and there already pulled! I also have a stock Xj gas tank skid plate and 3 ford 8.8 posi track carriers with ring gears. This stuff will go to the scrap yard if it doesn't get gone! Let me know what you need!

I have 6 pairs of ford 8.8 (long and short side) 31 spline axle shafts that I need gone. I no longer have an 8.8 in my jeep and have no use for them. 20 for a pair, that's cheaper than the junk yard and there already pulled! I also have a stock Xj gas tank skid plate and 3 ford 8.8 posi track carriers with ring gears. This stuff will go to the scrap yard if it doesn't get gone! Let me know what you need!
Any chance you still have that skid plate? If so, will it fit a '99?

Got anything to trade???
Thats the problem, just got started with the this XJ project, and don't have any spares, old stuff at all. While I was overseas, since my dad had passed away, my mother decided to let her handyman help clean out the old garage that was my Jeep shop at my parents house. A set of Waggy axles, two CJ Dana 44's, and extra 304 block, a T-176 and T-150 trannies, and probably pickup bed load of old springs, shackles, etc went to the scrap yard for $$ to pay him for helping clean up. She even let him have one anvil and the big vice :pissed:.

After the shock of finding all that gone, I am having to start all over. Once I get the 8.25 swap, gearing and suspension work done, I will start having some things.:frowny: