Five Star Customer Service

So I have been working on a small trailer for a little bit and I bought an axle and hubs from a company in Florida. This company sourced out the axle to a company in South Carolina called Sure Trac Axle &Tire in Loris S.C. Well I had an issue with the axle getting hot where the axle shaft welded into the axle tube right behind the grease seal. So out of curiosity I call Sure Trac and ask if they had ever ran into this before. They said no but were very interested to find out what was going on. We tried several things but no improvement. So on Tuesday morning April 6 the fella I was dealing with suggested trying new hubs and seals and said Sure Trac would supply the hubs. On Wednesday afternoon when I got home, they were sitting on my carport. Not only did they send hubs, they already had pre-greased bearings, seals, grease caps, axle nuts, washers and an extra set of seals that were a different size in case I needed them. All of this from a few phone calls just looking for information and from a business that I had never had any contact with before. To me this is what customer service should look like. In addition, if I need any trailer related parts in the future I know I will give them a call first.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So I have been working on a small trailer for a little bit and I bought an axle and hubs from a company in Florida. This company sourced out the axle to a company in South Carolina called Sure Trac Axle &Tire in Loris S.C. Well I had an issue with the axle getting hot where the axle shaft welded into the axle tube right behind the grease seal. So out of curiosity I call Sure Trac and ask if they had ever ran into this before. They said no but were very interested to find out what was going on. We tried several things but no improvement. So on Tuesday morning April 6 the fella I was dealing with suggested trying new hubs and seals and said Sure Trac would supply the hubs. On Wednesday afternoon when I got home, they were sitting on my carport. Not only did they send hubs, they already had pre-greased bearings, seals, grease caps, axle nuts, washers and an extra set of seals that were a different size in case I needed them. All of this from a few phone calls just looking for information and from a business that I had never had any contact with before. To me this is what customer service should look like. In addition, if I need any trailer related parts in the future I know I will give them a call first.
Completely opposite of my experience with Sundowner....