First Ride at Gulches Sept. 12-13

Clemson Offroad club will be going on its first ride September 12-13th at gulches. We will probably have two groups leaving from clemson. One earlier around 2 or 3 and one later around 5 or 6. We are planning on camping/riding Friday night, then possibly a little more riding Saturday if our rigs are all still in one piece. Will most likely be leaving sometime around Saturday at lunch.

We are hoping to have a big turn out for this event. I honestly think this is one of our most fun trips of the year so hopefully some others on the forum will be able to make it!!

Try to set a good example for these new guys you are bringing in to the sport for the first time. I would tone down the drinking and parts breaking on the first trip if possible. Just my :2c:

The ride will be this coming weekend! We had a meeting tonight and we have close to 10 new rigs who are tentatively coming. I do not have the list of names of people going but it should be a great showing.

Really hopin some of other folks on the forum will show up so the new guys can watch rigs do the big stuff.

There will most likely be two groups leaving for gulches, one at 3 on friday and one closer to 530 or 6. We will be meeting at bi-lo in Clemson so shooting to make it to gulches by 5 to let the shenanigans begin.

I am planning to come out Friday afternoon and ride a while. I doubt I will camp unless the shenanigans make me. Got too much going on to be hung over all day Saturday. I was planning on towing my rig to work since I will probably be off around 1PM but if yall won't be there till 5 I will just come home and load it up after work. Keep me posted. As long as weather is good I will see you negros there.

I am planning to come out Friday afternoon and ride a while. I doubt I will camp unless the shenanigans make me. Got too much going on to be hung over all day Saturday. I was planning on towing my rig to work since I will probably be off around 1PM but if yall won't be there till 5 I will just come home and load it up after work. Keep me posted. As long as weather is good I will see you negros there.
Sounds good. We may have a group leave a little earlier. Need to get up with spencer and figure out departure times.

We gonna re do a few things on his buggy this weekend since they are calling for rain all weekend.
I know why your going to Columbia. lol

I think I am probably gonna be a no show Friday too fellas. Unless something changes I am not gonna have time to get the buggy ready. Didn't get home till late today, gotta be at work at 6 in the AM and have plans Thurs. Pushed for time and weather is not convincing.