Fellow offroader gone to heaven

I know the OFFROAD community is huge and when we break down on the trail there is 95% of us who will stop and help or atleast ask.... So I'm passing this on just to let some of you know.....

We are a small club located in abbeville sc. We are NATION OFFROAD. Some of you may have seen us at gulches throughout the years. We were just there for the presidents run.... Today we lost one of our members. His name was "BJ" garner. Lots of y'all may have known him and some I'm sure didn't. He drove a blue 1980 model Toyota with many mods. His passion was offroading, although he liked anythig with wheels and some without! He was a son, a brother, and a really good friend of mine and the whole group. I know this is not maybe the place to post this, but for those of you who we all knew and laughed with on the trail you knew him. Just thought I would pass this along... RIP BJ we love you!!

01tj

I hated to hear about it this morning. I've known BJ for 5 or 6 years and never seen the boy not smiling. I'm glad I got to see him at Gulches last weekend. RIP buddy!

Hated to hear about it man. I didn't really know him very well but saw him around town a lot. He did seem to always have a smile on his face.

01tj

I went to the visitation last night. You can tell that BJ was liked by alot of people, because the line was out the door almost to the road when I got there about 6. It was hard to look at Jeremy and Dusty and all them so upset.

Last edited by a moderator: