February 20th Work Day

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We'll discuss in more detail Monday night, but next Saturday will be a work day at my house. As of now, the weather looks like it will be nice and warmer than average. I'd like to get started around 9:00. The club will provide lunch. I'm thinking pizza or wings (or Pizza and Wings...).

Post up what you have to work on.

So far we'll be swapping a 3" body lift for a 1" on Richard's TJ.

There will also be some trail rides, just be warned the trails are tight. Scratches are probable.

I need to put a set of plugs and belts on the wife's Tracker......which calls for pulling the radiator to replace and properly tension the accessory belts on the front of the motor from what I've been told.

I may have to back out on my offer for CB tuning. My fiancee has been home sick since Monday, thus screwing up this weeks schedule. I would say at this point im not going to be able to help out.

Tripp

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Very successful day and thanks everyone for coming. Biggest job was swapping a 3" body lift on Richard's TJ for a 1". It fought us all the way, but it's mostly done and a big improvement. The Mosiers swapped out the degree shims on Michael's XJ to eliminate some driveline vibes. Jody got some good welding practice. Then Bill broke his XJ...

Very successful day and thanks everyone for coming. Biggest job was swapping a 3" body lift on Richard's TJ for a 1". It fought us all the way, but it's mostly done and a big improvement. The Mosiers swapped out the degree shims on Michael's XJ to eliminate some driveline vibes. Jody got some good welding practice. Then Bill broke his XJ...
Just getting to bugs worked out before harlen

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk