Fantasy Football. Anyone in??

I know its a little late. But I created a leauge. I know I have a few guys who will go in that aren't on the site but I figured some of you guys may also be interested. I have created the leauge and have 10 spots available now. I named it SCOffroad since I was posting here but didn't want the site tainted with football gambling:flipoff2: since I didn't ask anyone that manages it.

I want to do $20 a head payable via paypal. I figure that is enough to get people interested and not too much that it will make or break anyone. I can add more players if there is a lot of interest. I would be willing to do more money but figured this was a fair amount and I have never even done a fantasy leauge so who knows how this will go. Winner won't actually win total as paypal get's theirs obviously. Will be $194 to winning team or less depending on number of teams.

We need to act fast as the first NFL game is this Thursday so we will need to do the draft Wed. so everyone will need to join by Tuesday to fill in their pre-draft selections. It's set up random so there is no way anyone can be favored.

Please post up ASAP as I am going to close it Wed. if there is not any interest.

When I recieve the paypal to matth_85 at hotmail dot com I will give you the password and link to the leauge. Name of league is SCOffroad.

Draft is set of Tuesday Sept. 4 and 9PM. Wed. latest time was 4PM and figured taht wouldn't work for anyone working. I can adjust accordingly. Just because first game is Thursday doesn't mean draft can't be later.

Whew...that makes 3 of us:flipoff2: We need 3 more to make it interesting. I can hold off the draft till October actually but wanna get started ASAP. This is a NFL.com leauge. If Yahoo is better let me know and I can change it.

I'm not goin to give up on the idea yet but right now its Me, Nick, and Jamie Johnson. I know that we can get it going. I will postpone draft till next week and see if interest peaks.