Early CJ5 Spring Thaw. May 6-8 Uwharrie

I set up an event for another group of mine, but I want to invite the club.

Uwharrie May 6-8

I have reserved Badin Lake Group Site B, but as of now i am going to try to keep the other group on it, unless we want to reserve the another group site for our club. The other two are so far available. (as of Dece14)
I am canceling the trip. forecast is for serious storms tomorrow night and then 70% rain saturday. it will be fun for riding, but the camlpnig aspect, in tents, will be sucky. If anyone is up there, go ahead and use group camp B, it has been paid for.