Duramax or F-250?

thats a nice lookin truck, doesnt seem to be a terrible price either. If you get a dmax dont crank the tbars, the front end will poop.

Yeah there is another one in GA I found for same price with 110k miles on craigslist... Yeah I know, that is one of the drawbacks to a chevy IFS. I do want it level though, I think thats why i like the fords

ticket if you level one is some cognito upper control arms. They change the angle of the upper balljoint mount and keep the arm off the bumpstop.

William spent a pretty penny on his front end with upper control arms ballpoints and tie rods but it rides nice and feels tight. His isn't cranked very much if any and it sits nice with the 315s on it although he said he'd wished he would have kept 285s on it just a more aggressive tire. I like his truck a lot.

Yeah I love his truck. Were I to get a chevy i'd just want it leveld with 285's nothin major cause i don't want to kill gas milage. But I have seen some sick F-250's on 35's with just a leveling kit...

My brothers new Duramax! 2005 w/ 131K miles on 315 BFG A/T's

I am a lil worried about his front end. I believe they got aftermarket keys but it also has a lil clicking in the steering wheel feels like. And Also a service airbag soon light on. But It rides pretty good to be sittin the way it does...

bretts.jpg

Idk who that is, but yeah they got it from georgetown. Pretty good deal too I believe. So yeah after driving it around town some this afternoon, I Love it. its sick too, the pic doesn't really do it justice for its size