Different kind of engine swaps

I wish Saab motors weren't so hard to run standalone. The ecotecs are based off them and all the Saab versions are turbo. They are/were :frowny: manufactured to a higher standard than the gm version. My 9-3 vector will scoot and lay down respectable mpgs

Im doing a 3rz swap currently in my zuk... Im excited to see how it turns out... LCE makes some pushing like 500hp and more.. plus they are availiable with a factory super charger... pretty sweet little motors... almost no support for swaping this engine unless you are putting them into a toyota truck.. No tech online what so ever...

I wish Saab motors weren't so hard to run standalone. The ecotecs are based off them and all the Saab versions are turbo. They are/were :frowny: manufactured to a higher standard than the gm version. My 9-3 vector will scoot and lay down respectable mpgs
Thought you said turbo motors were dumb for a trailrig :flipoff2:

They're have been some pretty decent gains i've seen to these motors and the torque curve is pretty flat which should be beneficial to a rock rig. I'm in the middle of scrolling through a turbo build of the l61, seems pretty easy to do and stand alone for these motors isn't that bad.