December 7-9 MCJ Christmas Trip @ Uwharrie NF

Got the food situation figured out last night, We got shealys BBQ and sides for Sat night. And we are grilling hamburgers friday night.

I also got the shirts in Monday. Tonight I just need to pack all this crap in my jeep and I'll be ready to go! Cracker Barrel tomorrow morning, be there!

01tj

Got the food situation figured out last night, We got shealys BBQ and sides for Sat night. And we are grilling hamburgers friday night.

I also got the shirts in Monday. Tonight I just need to pack all this crap in my jeep and I'll be ready to go! Cracker Barrel tomorrow morning, be there!
I am going to try to get the Jeep and everything else loaded tonight so I can roll out at 10 in the morning.

I am going to try to get the Jeep and everything else loaded tonight so I can roll out at 10 in the morning.
sounds good.

Looks like most of us will be there around the same time.

Scott, Chase, Tripp, Larry & Burgundy, Me & Andrea are heading up in the am too.

So Brian, Sam, deidre, Stacey, and I will be leaving around 530 unless I can get off work early. Is there anyone else coming up tomorrow afternoon?

Also what time are y'all doin dinner cause if I can't get off early we won't be there until around 9