December 2nd MCJ @ West Metro Columbia Holiday Parade of Lights

Hey Jeepers,

I have some more information for you all about the parade this sunday.

We will be meeting at 4pm at the Parkland Shopping Center. Please arrive at 3:30pm if you plan to decorate your jeep there.

Here is a map to the meeting location:

Parkland Plaza 920 Axtell Drive, Cayce, SC

We are going to meet there, so that we can all drive to the staging area in one group as they will have 95 groups staging in the same area for the parade.

The parade will be on the Radio on channel 95.9 FM WQXL, and Joe Pinner will be announcing from Bogarts along the parade route.

For more information visit Westmetroparade.com

PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN US AT THE PARADE!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

This Parade is a parade of lights, so the key is well lit. You wont be able to run your headlights, so make sure to cover your jeep in Christmas lights and decorations. You can run a good many strands of LED Christmas lights on a small power inverter. If you have any questions let me know.

Please, we would like to get a large group out there to represent MidCarolina Jeepers.

See yall Sunday at 3:30pm!

Brooks

Last edited:
Hey Jeepers,

I have some more information for you all about the parade this sunday.

We will be meeting at 4pm at the Parkland Shopping Center. Please arrive at 3:30pm if you plan to decorate your jeep there.

Here is a map to the meeting location:

Parkland Plaza 920 Axtell Drive, Cayce, SC

We are going to meet there, so that we can all drive to the staging area in one group as they will have 95 groups staging in the same area for the parade.

The parade will be on the Radio on channel 95.9 FM WQXL, and Joe Pinner will be announcing from Bogarts along the parade route.

For more information visit Westmetroparade.com

PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN US AT THE PARADE!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

This Parade is a parade of lights, so the key is well lit. You wont be able to run your headlights, so make sure to cover your jeep in Christmas lights and decorations. You can run a good many strands of LED Christmas lights on a small power inverter. If you have any questions let me know.

Please, we would like to get a large group out there to represent MidCarolina Jeepers.

See yall Sunday at 3:30pm!

Brooks

I'll be there, but as a spectator. Will is in it with his Clogging group Capital City Cloggers :)

I'll be there supporting :) If I can swing meeting up with you and being decorated, I will, otherwise, Ill cheer from the sidelines :)

I'll be there, but as a spectator. Will is in it with his Clogging group Capital City Cloggers :)

I'll be there supporting :) If I can swing meeting up with you and being decorated, I will, otherwise, Ill cheer from the sidelines :)
Hope to see you there, if you end up on the sidelines see if you can get some pics!

Whats taking yall so long...yall afraid of a little cold?

Sunday has a high of 74 and a low of 50, should be a great night for the top down ride in the parade!

Get your christmas Lights Ready!

briandickey-800px.jpg

Had a good time at the parade, hope to do it again next year even better. The weather was AMAZING for a top parade with the tops down! Here are some of the pics I took. I'm hoping someone got some pictures of us actually during the parade.

Parade2012 017.jpg

Parade2012 002.jpg

Parade2012 005.jpg

Parade2012 007.jpg

Parade2012 008.jpg

Parade2012 009.jpg

Parade2012 011.jpg

Parade2012 014.jpg