December 19 MCJ Monthly Meeting

Its about that time again, Come on out to Carolina Wings on St. Andrews Road for the December Monthly meeting of the MidCarolina Jeepers.

We will be discussing our upcoming trips in 2012 and have a recap of our Christmas Trip and Toy Drive.

Meeting starts at 7:00, food will be ready around 6:30 for wing buffet.

Post up if you plan to attend.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Well, I wad thinking each person just write their votes on the ballot, but last time I thing we just voted by raised hands. We need to talk about who's running and how to handle the vote before the meeting.

I would like to have a ballot rather than the hand raising if possible. Lets make a list of the people that were nominated right here.

President:
Brooks
Gillis

VP:
Greg
Larry

Treasurer:
Linus
Greg

Secretary:
Tripp?

Thats from memory, correct me if I'm wrong, and I think I left off some nominations too.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Honestly I think Larry has done a great job at VP and I don't think I could do any better. Since he wants to continue in the position, I don't want to run against him. I am open to two things. 1. Put me in for Secretary. or 2. I am interested in the committee idea if it is still an option (where there isn't a President or VP, but a small group of individuals that run the club). But I am also just as happy being a member.

I do remember talking about the committee, Now is that something we have to vote on? Would we vote say 3 people into the committee? How do we arrange that?

Buffet is scheduled to be ready around 6:20 so we can get the food a bit sooner. Hope to see everyone there tonight. Come with some ideas for trips for 2012.

PS: officers, what is our final decision for elections?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I like he commitee idea if everybody agrees. That would take some pressure off the pres too if he needs to miss a meeting or switch off who runs the meetings.

Sounds good, So how many are in the commitee? and do we just elect the 3 committee members separatly? Do we also have the treasurer/secretary still?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Linus agreed to stay treasurer and its easier that way since he set everything up. Tripp is not coming tonight, but he said he was fine with secretary. If you, me, and Greg are the only ones running for pres and vp, that makes it easy.