Dec 17 MCJ Monthly Meeting

We will be meeting at Flight Deck in Lexington.

The meeting will start at 7:00pm, but please get there early if you plan to order food so that we can keep the distractions to a minimum.

I'll have pictures and videos from the parade and uwharrie to show at the meeting. We will also be planning for new officers for 2013.

We have a few upcoming tips we need to discuss as well, so come on out to the last meeting of 2012.

PS: I typed this with only my left hand!:grinpimp:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
This Monday we will be electing new officers. Please bring nominations and ideas for the coming year. There are a lot of members that we don't see regularly any more. Please speed the word and let's have a huge turnout this month. We want to make sure that everyone's voice gets heard.

In January, we will collect dues for 2013 and new leadership will take over.

If you want to run for an office or nominate someone, post up.

Meeting Coming up Monday, Plan ahead and be there!! We need a good crowd at the meeting to plan for 2013. Come on out and support MidCarolina Jeepers!

Just sent an email reminder about the meeting from the club account, If you didnt get the email and want to let me know. If you did get the email, and dont want to...let me know.

Well, it was a really small crowd with only 9 in attendance. We introduced a new member Josh to the guys.

We discussed our Budget and how it worked for the 2012 year, it seemed to work well, we ended the year with ~$400

We discussed our past trips to the Parade of Lights and the Uwharrie Christmas Crawl trip. We also had pictures and videos playing on the TV in the room for those that couldn't make the trips.

Then We discussed upcoming trips. We had not formally planned anything for 2013, but there are a good many items already available to us.

December 29th: Hwy11 trip (rain out date of January 6th)

January 19th: Upstate Wheeling trip. (same place as last years January trip) its about an hour and a half from columbia.

February: we figured we would leave this month open to a possible Gulches ORV Park trip

March: North Georgia Camping and Wheeling Trip (details to be announced)

April3-7th: OSCAR @ Harlan

May: Not sure on the Date yet, but we will probably be going up for the Clemson 4wheel Center Poker Run.

Our plan was to elect officers at this meeting but there was not enough members here to do it. So it was decided that we would elect officers and Collect Membership Dues at the January Meeting. Dues for 2013 are @20.

Hope to see you at the January 21st Meeting!

01tj

January 19th: Upstate Wheeling trip. (same place as last years January trip) its about an hour and a half from columbia.

Still planning on this?