Corbeau baja ss seat out of 1999 Cherokee, other cherokee seats - Anderson SC $100

I am selling the Corbeau Baja SS suspension race seat out of my Jeep Cherokee. I have had it for about 5 years, still in great shape, very comfy. Selling it because I am putting Grand Cherokee seats into my jeep.

This is a universal seat, but obviously the mounting is not universal. Currently I have a seat base for it which will fit into 1995 and newer Jeep Cherokees. Otherwise you could build your own bases or buy some aftermarket ones to fit. The seat is fixed back. The seat base has a slider mechanism. The seat has some wear on the driverside because of the large hip bolsters and climbing in and out. Other than that it looks good. Below is a stock photo of a corbeau baja ss. Mine is the same color - tan vinyl with tan cloth insert.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...n&safe=active&sa=N&gbv=2&tbm=isch&um=1&itbs=1

Brand new the seat is ~$200, the mounting bracket is ~$80. I will sell for the following obo:
Seat alone is $100
seat with base will be $125
base alone will be $25.

Also for sale is a stock passenger side front seat from a 1999 jeep cherokee, tan cloth, manual slider, manual recline. No seat base for this seat. Will fit 1995 and newer cherokee seat bases and any grand cherokee seat base. $30

Lastly the rear bench seat out of a 1999 jeep cherokee, tan cloth. I think it will fit all years cherokee. $20.

for actual pictures of the seats listed, please PM or email me. I can get to Clemson/Greenville pretty easily and regularly. My email is xjclemson@yahoo.com