Complete part out sale

Getting rid of all my Jeep stuff, as well as a few other things in the way. Getting hitched in a few months and would rather have the money then to let this thing sit for any longer not touched with no free time or money to spend. I'd like to buy another TJ in a year or so if funds and time allows but now's not the time. Take the bashing to another thread :flipoff2:

Most of this has been sitting in my shop or in my barn for well over a year so it's dirty and may have surface rust.

Ford 8.8 with coil pad and lower control arm mounts - spoken for

8.8 5.13 ring and pinion with master install kit - $200

F150 15" wheels with mix matched 31s - $100
null_zps029fc685.jpg

Last edited:
Already built uppers for the front and rear with 3/4" heims and 9/16 misalignment spacers using left hand/right hand to make adjustable. 1.75" .120 DOM tubing. I might have some grade 8 hardware i can throw in as well

front upper 24" eye to eye = $50
rear uppers 28" eye to eye = $100

Barnes Adjustable upper link brackets

front 0 degrees - $15
rear 20 degrees - $30/pair

null_zps04af4234.jpg

Picked up these already built adjustable lowers from a guy. Johny joints on both ends with one end adjustable. I cut the rears down a few inches and lost the Joints to one side.

Front 26 or 28" (i can't remember exactly) - $100
Rear 34" = $50

Barnes frame brackets
2 sets of 0 degree - $30/pair
10 degree - $30

null_zps40973d6d.jpg
null_zps38f02417.jpg
null_zps1a93a63c.jpg

Ruff stuff panhard brackets with 7/8" Heims and misalignment spacers

Offset Axle bracket - $20
Inside frame bracket - $20
Outside frame bracket - $20
7/8"x3/4" Heims LH/RH with misalignment spacers to 9/16, jam nut, and insert - sold

null_zps9f86e231.jpg

Various link brackets

truss link bracket - $20
null_zpsdd769676.jpg

chassis link bracket - $30
null_zpsc4892e17.jpg

horizontal link bracket - $40
null_zps0a0c44c8.jpg

Last edited:
Ballistic coil relocation bracket (came off Volt's sweet ride) - make offer
null_zps2d19ecbc.jpg

Ford Shock towers - Make offer on a pair
null_zps0245b556.jpg

Selling the rest of my TJ as well, tub, frame, motor/trans/tcase but still not sure on how much it's worth yet.

All of this stuff is located in Abbeville, SC. I live in Taylors, work in Spartanburg, and frequent Lexington. If it can fit in the back of my truck i can haul it to any of those places.

Last edited:
I hate to see all this stuff go though!!
Ya ya I was at my farm other day and there is way to many non running things with motors then things that run. Trying to liquidate. I have more to add just ran out of time the other day going through.

No locker no LSD I can't remember what gears are in it but stock whatever 3.something not 3.73. I got it from under an explorer cut all mounts off and put lower control arm mounts on it an spring pads set up for a TJ. It's a disc brake 8.8.

I've got a set of 5.13 gears and master Install for it.