Coming soon...

^^^^
I'm not sure what is going on. I haven't heard back from Ron who placed the order. He should have gotten these Wednesday. I have e-mailed him several times hoping he is happy with how they turned out...

Ronnie checks his email like twice a week. We've got the shirts and we are distributing them tomorrow. Would like to thank y'all, they look great.

Brooks if you want one I can bring one back to columbia when I come home at thanksgiving.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ronnie checks his email like twice a week. We've got the shirts and we are distributing them tomorrow. Would like to thank y'all, they look great.

Brooks if you want one I can bring one back to columbia when I come home at thanksgiving.
If there's an XL I'll take one. How much are they?

If there are any mediums left I'll take a few. Those shirts are badass
If there's an XL I'll take one. How much are they?
We ordered a few extras, after I make sure all our members with paid dues have theres I will let you know how many extras we have. I'm thinking we will need to place another order and would love to do that to get you guys some shirts. I think they averaged out to around $10-12 a shirt.

Heres what I got in extra shirts
CURRENT STOCK
1 Sm Green
1 Med Green
3 Large Green
1 XL Green

1 Sm Navy
3 Med Navy
3 Large Navy
1 XL navy

1 Sm Grey
1 Med Grey
2 Large Grey

1 Sm Orange
1 Med Orange
1 L Orange
1 XL Orange

PM me your shipping address if you want it shipped, or let me know if you want to meet in person. Shirts are $12 a piece. Can stuff them in a flat rate box or envelope. I have a paypal account in my name but can't access the club one so if you want to do that and I can transfer the money, or you can send me a check.