Club Numbers

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I suggest finding a club that is in your area and reach out to them. Attend a meeting and see for yourself. Where are you located?
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro

We have 10-20 guys who get together for a beer or ten a few times a month and wheel a few times a year.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I don't know what MCJ's paid roster totals this year, Tripp or Brooks could answer that, but I'd say we average 25-30 at the monthly meetings.

We are gonna start back a wing night on Wed. at Buffalo's it looks like. Unless we can get another place in town to give us a fair deal. It's sooooooo expensive to have a unit or two up there. I won't be in town next week but i'm sure the next week we will go somewhere. I may get Jimbo one day and try to go talk with some places in town one day in the coming weeks to see if we can get any sort of price break since we have such a good crowd (typically) every week.

My local LR club has about ~30ish active members. Lord knows how many are signed up as members. There is roughly 30ish at the meetings. I try to go as often as I can but in all honesty, the meeting location is neither convenient to my house nor my work. I know four other guys that never make it because they live too far away to go a meeting (as in, 2 hours from ATL...then THROUGH ATL...then the 20 minutes beyond that...in traffic...one way). They will make the trip for an event.

Out of all of those, 5 are old geezers that probably never moved from that chair since the last meeting. Then 6 are in a little group that they all come together in two trucks. Then its dispersed with the rest of us.

Hope that gives you an idea. This is for a club that serves Atlanta and surrounding areas.

I suggest finding a club that is in your area and reach out to them. Attend a meeting and see for yourself. Where are you located?
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro
I have a "club" more of an group of people connected by a Facebook page, 375 members so far. Usually 50 Jeeps and 100+ people show up to our "Meet and Greets." We were thinking of maybe finding other groups/clubs and putting on an event for the whole state, maybe even make it a yearly thing. Just throwing ideas around right now, very abstract, nothing decided yet, if it even does work out to anything.

I have a "club" more of an group of people connected by a Facebook page, 375 members so far. Usually 50 Jeeps and 100+ people show up to our "Meet and Greets." We were thinking of maybe finding other groups/clubs and putting on an event for the whole state, maybe even make it a yearly thing. Just throwing ideas around right now, very abstract, nothing decided yet, if it even does work out to anything.
Maybe at club day at gulches?