Clemson Poker Run

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Larry what time were you heading out? Where to meet at? Huddle House?
Let's say the big gas station across from Huddle house at 6:15. I don't plan to eat breakfast in Saluda. I'll probably run through the Chik fil a drivethrough on the way through Clemson.

The guy in that red Bronco up there stole my lights...

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Since TC won my KC lights, I pulled something out of the Ricer Playbook and put the KC stickers I found in the Swag Bag to good use #FakeItTillYouMakeIt b306c860ab8e6ddebe61f624a2313b41.jpg

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

But my 3-year old found a J-10 to hide under. c11ef9481db6de700278eba902a414cb.jpg

Can someone who bought a T-Shirt check something for me? What side is the Clemson 4-wheel logo printed on the front of your shirt?
I have made this comment for the last few years. They did it like that because of the shirts they order with a pocket. We need more people to express that concern haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk