Clemson Offroad Club New Members and Old Post up

dont got any pictures of it, and it would make it through a few trails, as long as i got a running start lol, may not be working at the end but it would make it lol and i know my pic posting skills suck, miles tried to teach me but he failed lol

Go to Tinypic.com, upload your pictures there, follow the idiot-proof directions and then use the 2nd code it gives you (for Forums and Message Boards) :p

Ya I work at firehouse subs downtown so I'm parked there a good bit and always drive through on my way to class. I was really looking forward to Beasley but unfortunately it is closed again this weekend.

Ya I work at firehouse subs downtown so I'm parked there a good bit and always drive through on my way to class. I was really looking forward to Beasley but unfortunately it is closed again this weekend.
I've probably seen you at Firehouse before then. I eat there every couple of weeks. I avoid Beasley like the plague when it's really wet.

Lets get some updates from the New Members of Clemson Offroad, any any Past members with updates.

Nothing significant for me, but here is an updated picture of Guzzy.

photo.jpg