Clemson 4Wheel Center Poker Run May 19th

My son Cohl and I had a great time. He won 4th best hand and chose the Warn synthetic winch line and polished fair lead. I'm bargaining with him to figure out how much it's gonna cost me to "buy" it from him, haha.
Congratulations to Greg for best hand and "best offroad Jeep" in the show and shine.
I didn't really get any good pics but hopefully some of y'all did.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Greg got an M8000 with synthetic line. The prizes were really good and they had tons of smaller prizes for raffles. Burgundy got the 8th (last) prize for card hands, which was a 4 door JK top. Anybody need a JK top???

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I had a great time even before I went on a winning spree. It was great to hang out with everyone and see so many nice 4x4's. Thanks to Clemson four Wheel for putting on a great event, and also to Jimmy and Brooks for leading our group around. It made it even more relaxing not having to worry about getting my butt lost (which I would have if I was alone).

My only suggestion is to have the store open. It is a huge waisted opportunity to have such a large targeted customer base sitting in your parking lot and not allowing them to shop. Doesn't make much sense to me. The only way I knew it was closed is because I went to the door wanting to go in and buy some stuff. Lost sales, because I don't often make the drive out there and will end up ordering online.

Greg I can see your point for sure. The reality for yesterday was that all the staff was consumed with the logistics of getting everyone checked in and fed. It is cool that Roger has asked for suggestions all 3 years and this was the first year that it finished at the store. The past two years had the route finish at Big O. And, this year had something like double the vehicle entries as last year.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Maybe next year they will learn the value of volunteers and not try to do everything themselves.

Again, just an observation. The event was great. But with that many people there with a pure passion of off-roading, that could have been at least a couple grand of spontaneous sales that were missed.

x2 on the not being able to go in the store. i wanted to go in there and look around and buy a couple shirts and anything else that looked cool.

only picture i got from yesterday

brooksbroke.jpg

edit: and had alot of fun listening to brooks while geocashing "hold on let me set my bearings!" :flipoff2:

Last edited:
only picture i got from yesterday

brooksbroke.jpg

edit: and had alot of fun listening to brooks while geocashing "hold on let me set my bearings!" :flipoff2:
ah, what a bitch haha, that would be the only pic you got haha. In my defense, that was to change a flat tire that lost a valve stem, not that I was stuck...