Clemson 4 Wheel Center Poker Run May 18th

OK, so I just registered Me, Jay, Jimbo, and Cate for Saturday. Hope I did that right. I just added the "form" to the bottom of the paypal info. See you guys Saturday. I'll take a really expensive winch. OK, good talk.

Prize List and More Details for Saturday!

Saturday is coming fast, so get ready to take the top down and go for a Jeep ride! Check-in for the 4th Annual Clemson 4 Wheel Jeep Poker Run begins at 8:30 AM on May 18th, and everyone must depart by 11:00 AM, so get your registration in now and join the fun!

Main Prizes
1. Warn ZEON 10, 10,000 lb. winch ($899 value).
2. Rough Country Jeep lift kit for JK, TJ, XJ, YJ or CJ (up to $499 value).
3. Bestop HighRock Slider Steps for CJ7 or Wrangler any year (up to $459 value).
4. Set of 4 Fabtech shocks ($220 value).
5. Tuffy Security Products $200 gift certificate.
6. Warn winch accessory kit ($200 value).
7. Bestop Bikini Top & Windshield Channel (up to $200 value).
8. Optima battery of your choice (up to $200).
9. Hi-Lift jack and off-road base ($140 value).
10. Crown Automotive CJ/YJ Hood Kit & Accessories ($135 value).
11. Daystar Cam-Can kit ($120 value).
12. Rampage Trail Can utility box, & grab handles ($120 value).

The 8 highest hands and the 4 lowest hands of the day will be main prize winners. Winners will choose a prize from the list above. Once a particular prize from the list has been chosen, that prize will not be available to other winners. Prize winners will choose in the following order;

1st choice - Highest hand of the day
2nd choice - 2nd highest hand
3rd choice - Lowest hand of the day
4th choice - 3rd Highest hand
5th choice - 4th Highest hand
6th choice - 2nd lowest hand
7th choice - 5th highest hand
8th choice - 6th highest hand
9th choice - 3rd lowest hand
10th choice - 7th highest hand
11th choice - 8th highest hand
12th choice - 4th lowest hand

In addition to the main prizes above, our “door prize” ticket drawing will award dozens of prizes to lucky ticket holders. You must present the red numbered ticket that you received at check-in to claim your prize once your number is called.

Info you need to know

Poker Run check-in and departures will take place at Clemson 4 Wheel Center from approximately 8:30 AM until 11:00 AM. All participants are welcome to check in and depart any time during this period.
All score cards must be back to Clemson 4 Wheel by 5:00 PM for scoring.

One difference this year, the 1st card will be drawn before departure and the last card will be drawn off-site, before your return to Clemson 4 Wheel. This should make scoring go much faster, so we can get to the prizes faster!
This year's run will cover about 125 miles and would require about 3 hours 40 minutes to complete if driven non-stop. Plan to leave early if you like to stop a lot or want to spend more time at the rock obstacle, either playing or watching.

Poker Run 2013 T-shirts will be available for purchase at the event. T-shirt cost is $12.
BBQ will be served beginning at approximately 4:00 PM and going until everyone is served. No need to rush back, there will be plenty.
Email questions to sales@clemson4wheel.com, or call 1-800-257-4294.

Click Here To Download Poker Run 2013 Registration Form (PDF)

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
What is it with the weekends this year so far. Rain Rain freakin Rain! I sure hope the weather people are wrong this time. Either way, I'm there.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yeah, I'm thinking I might switch back to half doors so I can carry the uppers. Don't know though, whatever I pick I'm stuck with at the beach too...