CJ project wanted

A guy at work is looking for a CJ-5 or CJ-7 project jeep. The less rust the better. Let me know if you are looking to part with anything.

Saw on Facebook a guy in Leesville that had a pretty straight looking 81 CJ-7 with a hard top 258 4spd with hard top but missing rear axle and a very clean YJ body and frame for sale for like $2000. I figure you may could get it a touch cheaper and then sell the YJ and have a very low cost 7. Add outlaw farm and garden on the book face if you wanna take a look.

Saw on Facebook a guy in Leesville that had a pretty straight looking 81 CJ-7 with a hard top 258 4spd with hard top but missing rear axle and a very clean YJ body and frame for sale for like $2000. I figure you may could get it a touch cheaper and then sell the YJ and have a very low cost 7. Add outlaw farm and garden on the book face if you wanna take a look.
thanks, i"ll send the info his way.

I've got a ton of cj/yj stuff I want to get rid of. More than enough to build a complete jeep out of and most of a second. Let me know if he's still interested.