CFS Off-Road build for The Coulter Boys

What brand heims are those? How good of a deal can you get on them?
I can't give away all my secrets but I can offer some specs and call them CFS Heims, lol. (not really because there probably trade marked, lol). I don't know what your looking for but your normal 3/4x3/4x16 with nylon races and a load rating of 27k pounds will run you $24.99 each. Going to a Teflon race will up the price to $30.99 each. Of course theres other sizes and options available as well.

Thanks 72rockcruiser. Sorry for the lack of updates this week. We have been working on it just hadn't posted. Heres some more eye candy for everyone.

We wanted to do something a little different in the back so thats why we decided to run it into a point. We are running two tubes in the rear on top of each other spaced apart and with a slightly different length on each of them so they don't sit dirrectly over each other and more like stacked if that makes sense. You'll see in the pictures

IMG_2368.jpg

Update

Well, it's been way to long since we updated this thread so I thought I would take a second and try to catch everyone up. I really wanted t oupdate it every couple three days but it's difficult to take the time to come in and sit on my *** to post pictures when theres things to get done. I am not going to write on each of these post, I will just throw some pitures up of the progress and go from there!