Buggy part out

Hooker block hugger headers with gaskets and all never used
$$200
here is the link to them http://www.summitracing.com/parts/h...7sGU9djBteK9Mbj_rzgSHrNkFm9bit6RJQaAlis8P8HAQ

Have sheets of alum for skins and floor

Poison spyder rock sliders
$$ 150

Clayton upper and lower rear long arms with Jonny joints
$$ 300

new in box Derale 13751 Atomic-Cool Replacement Cooler
$$ 50

i will get pictures up asap
everything is located in greenville sc

Last edited:
Just a suggestion: put that 5.3 on craigslist. I had one available with unknown mileage and had 12 legitimately interested people within 2 weeks. Over half bailed due to the unknown mileage. You don't have that problem. I finally sold it to a guy wanting to put it in a buggy. Only took me 16 days from posting it to sell it for just a little less $ than you're asking. Good luck.

Just a suggestion: put that 5.3 on craigslist. I had one available with unknown mileage and had 12 legitimately interested people within 2 weeks. Over half bailed due to the unknown mileage. You don't have that problem. I finally sold it to a guy wanting to put it in a buggy. Only took me 16 days from posting it to sell it for just a little less $ than you're asking. Good luck.
oh yeah for sure...thats the only piece of the buggy that if didnt sell i wouldnt be upset, ill find a project for it :weld:

My buddy just bought one same mileage complete with a 2wd trans for $1500 so yours is a really good deal. I'd keep it honestly and save it for something else bc the prices on them seem to continue to rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy just bought one same mileage complete with a 2wd trans for $1500 so yours is a really good deal. I'd keep it honestly and save it for something else bc the prices on them seem to continue to rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, looks like the days of a $300-600 100K take out are long gone. I got a rude awakening when I started looking for my LS1/T56. Those things are really bringing good money.

5- 37 BFG RED LABELS.
4 ARE USED MORE THAN 50% TREAD LEFT NO HOLE OR PATCHES ALL HOLD AIR
1 BRAND NEW
$$1500 for 5 tires

MasterCraft suspension seats
driver and passenger
with harnesses
$$350

Hooker block hugger headers with gaskets and all never used
$$200
here is the link to them http://www.summitracing.com/parts/h...7sGU9djBteK9Mbj_rzgSHrNkFm9bit6RJQaAlis8P8HAQ

Warn M8000 with steel cable

Dodge 60 kingpin axle stock rebuild kingpins
(missing calipers)
$$ 500

Chassis
based off jeep frame
had wheel base set at 109''
1-3/4 DOM and 1-1/2 DOM
Bottom boat side rail is 1-3/4 DOM sleeved with solid 1.5 alum
Chris durham fiberglass hood
Have sheets of alum for skins and floor

Poison spyder rock sliders
$$ 150

Clayton upper and lower rear long arms with Jonny joints
$$ 300

new in box Derale 13751 Atomic-Cool Replacement Cooler
$$ 50

i will get pictures up asap
everything is located in greenville sc
Do you still have the m8000 winch listed or is it gone to?

I'm interested in the suspension seats. Can I get some pictures? 772- five 59- eight 896 What you asking for the winch if he passes?