Bro-Lite Racing

OK, it's been talked about long enough. I emailed Mike at Durhamtown and linked him to the rules as well as the thread on Hardline with all of the interest in it. He said it was good with him to do it on the GP track.

I will probably go down in December with Jimbo and Robbie for Rallycross anyway and plan to talk with him then. If I am unable to make that I will be putting in a call.

So, if anyone sees a Ranger that will qualify...I am looking. Budget of $500-700 to keep the project in check. I think a good/safe truck can be done for $1500 or less.

I do not see any problem with the race here on the GP track we are hosting a sxs race on saturday after thanksgiving for wounded warrior

we are also doing rally car racing once a month on the flat track

thanks mike
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

fine to share I am shure many would like to build one cheap and fun...

I charge the rally guys a $300 facility fee and $10 spectator fees

is that $300 per racer? per race? how does the fee work?
$300 facility fee. That covers every driver. Then, $10 per spectator. I think that is something that can be negotiated later.

If it were to take off, racers will want payouts. That's obvious. One hill at a time.

Where's my Ranger?? lol

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Never said I wouldn't resell it... I'm close, I could have grabbed it up. I don't have time to put parts on the Jeep right now, don't have time for another project. I was going to call you if it was still available, but I figured since he said it was sold you got it.

And actually Brooks found the deal :).

I wanna build one but keep it as a dd/weekend warrior. The taco has to go and the thought of a cheap 2wd beater sounds awesome to me.

I browse often for a cheap ranger and will send something your way when I find it. Atlanta clist always has all kinds of deals.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I wanna build one but keep it as a dd/weekend warrior. The taco has to go and the thought of a cheap 2wd beater sounds awesome to me.

I browse often for a cheap ranger and will send something your way when I find it. Atlanta clist always has all kinds of deals.
I'm kinda thinking the same thing. If I got one, it would be a little nicer (not wrecked) and ready to drive. I assume you could run a stock ranger in stock rear wheel drive rally cross class? Then, if Bro-lite does come around, throw a cage in it and go.

Never said I wouldn't resell it... I'm close, I could have grabbed it up. I don't have time to put parts on the Jeep right now, don't have time for another project. I was going to call you if it was still available, but I figured since he said it was sold you got it.

And actually Brooks found the deal :).
Sorry for taking it the wrong way then. Hope everyone will build one. I think it could be a big time for a little money

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Sorry for taking it the wrong way then. Hope everyone will build one. I think it could be a big time for a little money
No worries. If I could get rid of the caged e30 I'd be more interested. Its going to be tough to find deals like those Brooks posted and you'll have to jump quick. That one was up for less than a day. Tripp, Brooks and I have been tossing around the idea for a few months, just no time or money right now.