Bolt in Dana 44, selectable locker, WJ Knuckles, DOM Steering, etc...

Thought I would share with some of you. This is a friend of mine in Chattanooga. I will be up there the weekend of the 5th and can bring it back.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1082584

I have a bolt in setup for sale out of a customers Jeep. It is actually a TJ Rubicon D44 with a JK Rubicon Electric Selectable locker. 5.13 Gears, Factory style shafts with Alloy USA joints and full circle clips. Heavy duty diff cover with a guard, WJ knuckle swap. Also, it DOES come with all the DOM steering (1.5" OD x .25" Wall DOM), the track bar which is the same material, track bar bracket, and the pitman arm. Literally everything you need to slap it in your jeep in a weekend. It DOES NOT come with the steering ram pictured, but it is already setup for Hydro assist. Ram could be included for an additional cost though. All parts are pretty new, less than 500 street miles on any of it, and the unit bearings, and all the brake parts were BRAND NEW when they were put on. They have been on about 5 trail rides but its all in good shape still!

Asking price is $1500, which I feel is a great deal for someone considering what all you get and the condition of the parts. Only reason for selling is that someone gave him a F250 HP44 that he wants to swap in and go full high steer etc. This is a great upgrade for someone looking for a bolt in D44 that will handle some serious abuse!

Pictures in the other thread.