August 20th MCJ Monthly Meeting

This month we will be meeting at A NEW LOCATION on the 3rd monday of the month at Carolina Wings IN LEXINGTON ON HWY 6.

Meeting will start at 7:00pm but many are usually there around 6 to chat and talk jeep for a while.

We will be discussing our upcoming trips for the fall and winter as well as our end of August trip to Windrock OHV Park.

I will have the shirts and coozies on hand for anyone that wants some.

Last edited:
REMINDER, Meeting this coming monday at a New Location of Carolina Wings on HWY 6. Lets try to get a good group to show up so we can maybe work with them on some discounts.

Was anything discussed about Windrock?
There will be groups leaving thursday morning, thursday evening, friday morning, and friday evening. We didnt discuss specific trails to ride. But we are going to go to the BBQ place for dinner saturday night I think.

did you have any specific questions marcus?

01tj

There will be groups leaving thursday morning, thursday evening, friday morning, and friday evening. We didnt discuss specific trails to ride. But we are going to go to the BBQ place for dinner saturday night I think.

did you have any specific questions marcus?
Just kinda when people where leaving and what not. That BBQ place sounds like a plan!!

I'm heading out thursday morning and I'm not sure if I'll head all the way to windrock or stop somewhere that night and meet yall friday morning. I'll probably head all the way to windrock if nobody else will camp somewhere thursday w/ me and chase.

Meeting Notes:

We got the budget info from Jeannie along with our money in inventory.

We discussed the Meeting location and the buffet for the next meeting. We will be doing the buffet for the next meeting at Carolina Wings in Lexington on September 17th.

We discussed or Recent Events: Bumpus Cove July 20-22 and Gulches Test Session August 19th

We then discussed the Upcoming Events:

August 30-September 3 Windrock ORV Park

October 18-21 Gulchfest at Gulches ORV Park

November 17 Toys 4 Tots at Exit 33

December 1st Columbia Christmas Parade

December 7-9 Uwharrie Christmas Trip

We had Alan, a leader from Boy Scout Troop 380 come in and tell us about the Wild Turkey Federation Gun Raffle. We will have tickets available at future meetings again.

We reminded members we have shirts and coozies for sale.

Thanks all for coming, hope it wasn't too tight in the new meeting room.

Please let me know how yall feel about the meeting location. I plan to check out the Wings N Ale location in Lexington and Bush River Road to see if their meeting room is any larger as we were about at capacity in that room.