April 15th MCJ Monthly Meeting

Hey guys, we'll be meeting April 15th at the Flight Deck in Lexington as usual. Meeting starts at 7:00, but get there early to chat and order food.

I'll have the MCJ Shirts and a few hoodies.

We will be discussing our upcoming trips for spring and summer, as well as planning the Spring Offroad Festival in May.

Come on out and see whats going on this year.

hoping to get something on the books at this meeting. Currently we just have the Spring Offroad Festival, SEO Grand Opening, and Clemson Poker Run on the schedule now.
Word. I don't think me and jake will be headin to Moab this summer. So me and Marcus were talkin about a trip to morris mountain/choccoloco for memorial day, y'all should come or mention it at the meetin!

Meeting Reminder, ITS TONIGHT! I'm sending an email to all of the 2013 Club Members, if you dont get it you have not paid your dues for 2013.

Make sure you guys put Krawlapalooza on your schedule! I know it's at Gulches where you guys play a lot but its for a good cause and we will be sponsoring again this year! September 28th

We would really like your support in coming out and supporting the intrepid fund!

Lots of giveaways, free food and fun!

shop.sevenslat4x4.com

Thanks to all the MCJ members that came out last night to the club meeting, we had a great crowd with a few new members that signed up.

Recent trips since the Last Meeting
April 1-7 OSCAR at Harlan, KY

Upcoming Trips/ Events:
April 18th – Jeep Restoration Work Day at Terry’s Shop
April 20th – SEO Grand Opening in Seneca, SC
April 27th – Gulches Tennis Ball Event
May 4th – Spring Offroad Festival
May 18th – Clemson Poker Run
May 25th – Chris May Day at Gulches
May 20th – MCJ May Monthly Meeting

We need all the help we can get with the Spring Offroad Festival, MidCarolina Jeepers is the host of this event so we need to have a BIG group there with plenty of volunteers. Mark your calendars for May 4th and lets get this thing going! We will be printing Event Staff shirts again this year so let us know ASAP if you plan to assist!

33 dues are DUE. If you are interested in joining 33 for the year please get with Larry (Lbarr2002) to get your new key for 2013.

01tj

Yall gonna wheel Gulches on the 27th or just do the event? I need to take mine out if I get it finished by then.