• Welcome to the New OffroadSC - We have successfully migrated to our new Non-Profit Servers. Our team has been working hard to make this migration as smooth as possible. If you experience any issues, please let us know via the Housekeeping > Technical Problems Section.

Amsoil Sale

placing an order today, I can combine shipping and you pick up from me in the Columbia/Chapin area, or I can ship directly to your door. Let me know if you need quotes.

Alright guys, Its last minute, but I have the option to get in on a group shipment tomorrow for Amsoil products a about half price on shipping. Looks like about $0.20/lb for your order.

This is a significant savings.

I will need your order today to include it in the order. Let me know if you want in.

free group shipping until May 12th. I'll be placing a group order and I'm eating the shipping cost. So if you have ever wanted anything amsoil now is the time to get it. You will not find a lower price ever.

placing a restock order today. Let me know if you need anything. You will not find a better deal on amsoil products unless you pick them up at the warehouse.

placing an order today, you can save on shipping if you can pick it up in Chapin/Columbia. But I can also ship to your house and beat most anyone's price on Amsoil.