89 toyota pickup part out

i recently had a fire in my 89 pickup. everything from the doors forward is toast, and the interior is pretty melted too.

so pretty much its got a tranny, t case, bed, v6 third, 4 good aluminum rims, 2 good tires (probably 20% tred left), a uhaul hitch, rear bumper, shafts or really anything else you think is salvageable.

will sell whole truck for 700 bucks if you want the whole thing.

its located in irmo sc, and the best way to contact me is to call me at 8zero3 67three 7894, or post on here.

partout.jpg

only picture i have right now. if you want more i can post more or send some.

Last edited:
well actually my parents found out there was full coverage on it, after they thought it was only liability. so it may not be getting parted out. if it is a no fault claim and my insurance does not go up on it then we'll be giving it to insurance, if insurance goes up though then i'll part it out. will let you know tomorrow night.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have never seen anyone actually get money from an insurance company without their insurance going up. It may not go up immediately, but the next time you go to renew .... SURPRISE! They always get their money back.

yeah i know i doubt we'll get anything good from it, but who knows(trying to be optimistic). it was not my fault by any means. but i don't know how we'd say no to if they offered 2 grand or more for it. hopefully state farm doesn't turn into that neighbor we wish we never had. :roll:

What is that thing with wheels in the bottom left of the pic
lol a canoe mover thing. makes moving canoes alot less stressful! and in that shed is a 74 triumph tr6 which is also for sale, just don't really think OffroadSC is the place to sell that type of thing. but i'll post it up sometime.

yeah screw insurance, my junk went up a hundred dollars a month for bumping a 500 dollar camaro.....i wish he would have just taken the cash...

well when i rolled my 4runner at gulches, i thoght long and hard about rolling it over in a ditch somewhere but my premium would have sky rocketed. but let me know about those lenses. they are hard to find.

So did it just cross your mind or did you think long and hard, because that's two different things.
well.... the part about me thinking about it long and hard was during the drinky drinky time i had after but after i woke up from the dead in the morning i was all fired up about fixing it

actually my parents have been with state farm for so long that they can't drop us. (somewhere in the 1983 rules or whatever) but bet the insurance will go up alot. idk decisions decisons, will have to see what insurance says they'll give me. that'll be the determining factor

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I doubt claiming this one incident would do it, but don't ever think an insurance company can't do something (drop you), because they are really good at finding ways to do the "impossible". As long as it saves them a buck or two.

I might take that rear bumper if you don't end up claiming it, i got a 89 ext cab pickup and my bumper got all screwed up from pulling me out last time I got stuck, oh and I'd be interested in that hitch too, apparently my truck is too tall to tow a couple of my boats