88 XJ 2 Dr 5spd

Looks like maybe over the front fuel tank skid looking back at it. IF I need to address the weldnuts in the unibody I go in from the top. Usually these are nut strips though. Is the inner fender going to be welded back to the out body? Progressing nicely though.
He's gonna seal it up as well as possible. Then the rear plastic fender flairs will go back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an xj air tank solution that will stuff in my side rear compartment without taking up cargo space. Very important to me as I will have a large dog box in the back on a daily basis.

408f227a6a119ee22755dc17ec8a9610.jpg

Got my new custom drive shaft from Carolina Driveline today. Should be driving it tomorrow or Friday!

Still gotta install Ironman Fab steering brace and sway bar brackets. 67708574ad474b4a42081843d8cb8317.jpg
And Rustys adjustable Quick Disconnect links

Those look good. Think I'll have them put on before Oscar. Keep it straight up there!!!

Got the full kit on order. Shouldn't need them up front on account of the iron man steering brace but gonna mount them on anyway. Can't hurt. Also got more pics

Anyone know of a place to wheel around Lexington/Lake Murray? Looking to take my brother out in the Jeep this weekend.

Anyone know of a place to wheel around Lexington/Lake Murray? Looking to take my brother out in the Jeep this weekend.

Legal places would be Gulches near you, Broken Nut Near me, and 33 which is Mid Carolina property. Might be more that I don't know of.

Legal places would be Gulches near you, Broken Nut Near me, and 33 which is Mid Carolina property. Might be more that I don't know of.
33 was never mid Carolina property. Some of our members had membership and keys but it is now closed. Gulches and broken nut is it.