5.3L motor and Tranny

Thanks! I looked over at it but i hope to find local. There are a few on FB but they seem to be mostly business who say one price but it will be different when i message them. but we will see. i will see what they want

If you have the time, Pull-A-Part is by far the cheapest route. They do nickel and dime you on the accessories though..... You would probably be sub$1,000 for motor and trans there but you get to do the work....

There's a guy up near me that parts out a lot of GM stuff. Will Stiles on FB Marketplace. He's got a truck he's parting right now with a 5.3 for $850 which is about the going rate from what i've seen.

I am seeing that as a base price. I do see cheaper but people will want you to pull a motor in their backyard. I will pay a bit extra for it pulled already. Hahaa

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I am seeing that as a base price. I do see cheaper but people will want you to pull a motor in their backyard. I will pay a bit extra for it pulled already. Hahaa
Downside to PAP or random person already pulled is you can't hear it run. If you find someone parting that wants you to pull it, you could potentially run it. Or buy a runner and part out what you don't need.

I know I got lucky with the motor in the jeep. I didn't hear it run and had no guarantee, but it was a good one.