35 all terrains wanted

As the title states I want to find a set of 35 all terrains. Going to be driving somewhere between 35 to 45 miles round trip 5 days a week this summer and most likely next too. and would prefer to not have to do it on my wheelin tires. Would prefer BFG, but doesn't have to be. Really doesn't even need to be a full set, if you have one or two laying around with decent tread left i will buy them.

Also not really looking to spend more than 500 on a set. Since i wont be wheelin on them, the tread depth isn't super important since all terrains literally don't wear down on jeeps.

I start may 6th so sometime around then would be perfect. Wheel size doesn't really matter but would prefer a 15 cause its easy to find wheels that size for cheap. Thanks for the link as well

Find me a 1000 dollar manual quarter ton pickem up truck worth driving and ill get that. I'd rather drive my jeep than some small pile of crap every day. Especially considering it will be summer time.

I've gotten several decent vehicles in the 500-1000 range. Just have to know where to look. Hell I bought a 2001 z71 extended cab for 1200. Put an 80 dollar set of spiders in it and drove it for a year. Had a decent Volvo 850 with cold air for 800. Bought a nice Nissan 180sx with cold air and 116k and a sunroof for 600. 98 s10 blazer with leather and sunroof for 900. I'd do that long before i tried to drive a trail rig that much.

Considering how much extra maintenance it is to keep one going already, compounding that with 12mpg and it would get old quick. Buy cheap car, drive the balls off it, keep miles off jeep, and resell car at end of summer or profit.

Yeah buddy.....Rollin like a big shot;
http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php?threads/$600-Beater-1997-Ford-Contour.136816/

Here's one, AC and a 5 speed whaaaaaaat

Jim I'm not into going through cars faster than going through shoes. If I get a dd I want to keep it for more than 3 months.

If I'm gonna have another vehicle id want it to be a small truck so I can use it at my land.

If I was to replace my truck with something more fuel efficient, it'd be a station wagon probably, vw diesel or subaru that way you can still haul ish. I put way to many miles on my truck in a week to drive something not fuel efficient but its paid for and after recent shop visits shouldn't die for atleast another 100k miles.

01tj

As the title states I want to find a set of 35 all terrains. Going to be driving somewhere between 35 to 45 miles round trip 5 days a week this summer and most likely next too. and would prefer to not have to do it on my wheelin tires. Would prefer BFG, but doesn't have to be. Really doesn't even need to be a full set, if you have one or two laying around with decent tread left i will buy them.

Also not really looking to spend more than 500 on a set. Since i wont be wheelin on them, the tread depth isn't super important since all terrains literally don't wear down on jeeps.
You could always ride the bus!!!:flipoff2: