10th Year Anniversary Clemson Offroad Shirts

As i said before I really think it should be 10th year anniversary. 2004-2014 isn't near as cool.

Also I think we should possibly change the font to something that doesn't look like its the title scene of a 1975 scary movie.

Just my :2c:

Is 10th year anniversary correct? Doesn't sound right...

10 Year anniversary or 10th anniversary...

Anyway, I like the shirt. The front probably needs to lose the tire tracks. Hard to read.

Final Shirt Design:

2uhlngy.jpg

I will be ordering very soon, possibly today or Monday. Put in your order and we will possibly do paypal or you guys could mail me a check. I will get the price asap. ($12-$15)

Final Shirt Design:

2uhlngy.jpg

I will be ordering very soon, possibly today or Monday. Put in your order and we will possibly do paypal or you guys could mail me a check. I will get the price asap. ($12-$15)
What is the O? A Ferris wheel? Why not copy the school lettering to make it look like an authentic clemson shirt?

It's a tire and wheel basically doing a burnout. The front goes with the back letter style and since I can't find a t-shirt place to do the tread through the paw, I had to make the front separate us from other club shirts.

Hey guys! 125 t-shirts have been ordered!! Stickers will be ordered soon! I was told that I should get them at the beginning to middle of next week. So I was thinking with some of the extra shirts we sell that we might get something for the club.. I will bring it up at the next meeting, just something to think about. If you want extra shirts, they are $13 a piece, and stickers/koozies are $3 a piece.

Finally got the shirts in!!
ir5isy.jpg

140akk3.jpg

I have lots of other colors if you haven’t ordered yet. Those that have already ordered, I am setting up a paypal account for the club bank account. Once that is done, I can collect funds and get your shirts to you.