Post your Picture of the day

The motor from an 8274 Brooks sold me that worked when it wanted to..... One brush was rusted in place and its spring was broken:
content__media_external_images_media_106.jpg

Some kittens I found under a rose bush at my house AFTER weedeating around it some. I don't know how I didn't whack their lil heads off:
content__media_external_images_media_196.jpg

A 6ft black snake that was chillin in a tree at my house about 6ft off the ground. He was folded in half with his head and tail against each other:
content__media_external_images_media_289.jpg

A writing spider that was outside of a building where I was training at work:
content__media_external_images_media_296.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg
Who said all the Red Necks are in the South??

Someone didn't want to spend property taxes on a house on the St. Lawrence River, so he put an RV-minus the axles- on a barge, and hooked a motor to the barge to make it a houseboat :)

Last edited:
pisgah

we were up in pisgah wed - sunday.. stayed in the civilized davidson river campground campground though...

Did you get rained on as much as we did.. Saturday rained from about 4:30-midnight almost..

we were up in pisgah wed - sunday.. stayed in the civilized davidson river campground campground though...

Did you get rained on as much as we did.. Saturday rained from about 4:30-midnight almost..
we passed by davidson river campground friday night when we came in, we had some rain that evening and night, but saturday we only had about 30 minutes of rain around 5pm. We were over near courthouse falls friday night and up near graveyard fields sat night.