Boulder Wheelin

The plans for my park are 2 fold. Trails to and from boulder, creator, gully or ravine for crawlers; and a high speed single direction off road track with jumps whoopties and moguls for side by side use!

1st scout day today at 12:00.

131 Rock Church Rd NW 29649

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's design time. Saturday Feb 18 at 12:00 I will be hitting the woods to blaze the path that I want the dozier to take through my woods. It's not time for power tools yet and there is no room for wheeling, but if you're interested in helping layout the trail system having multiple people would be helpful to locate best possible routes!

I will already be at Greenwood Shores working, and should be done by noon, not sure how much help I will be but I will do whatever. Where do I need to go to meet up with you?

I will already be at Greenwood Shores working, and should be done by noon, not sure how much help I will be but I will do whatever. Where do I need to go to meet up with you?
Put 131 Rock Church Rd NW Greenwood 29649 into your gps and park in the circle at the end of the road. We will meet there at 12